16-19 Chevrolet Cruze Vented Engine Cover with Cruze Culture Cutout
We only have 2 engine covers left.
We are super excited to announce our very own series of Engine Covers for the 2nd Gen!
- You will need to remove the OEM engine cover first. Begin by removing the oil cap and remove the one screw holding down the OEM engine cover.
- Then it will reveal the three standoffs where you will mount the Cruze Culture engine cover onto.
- Place the aluminum washer with the rubber backing, then the spacer, then the engine cover, and then the washer with the bolt.
- Then tighten it down and put the oil cap back on.
- Cruzes with the OEM or GM Performance intake will have a flat bend.
- Cruzes with either a AEM or K&N intake and will have a notch in the left corner of the bend for the hosing to run through.
1 Vented Engine Cover with Cruze Culture Cutout.
- 3 1 1/2" Aluminum Unthreaded Spacers.
- 3 M6x1mm Stainless Steel Button Head Hex Drive Screws.
- 3 Aluminum Washers with Neoprene Rubber Sealing.
- Made in the USA here at Cruze Culture!
- Semi Gloss White ($40)