16-19 Chevrolet Cruze Engine Cover with Cruze Culture Cutout
We only have one left, will only work with the OEM/GM intake.Installation:
- You will need to remove the OEM engine cover first. Begin by removing the oil cap and remove the one screw holding down the OEM engine cover.
- Then it will reveal the three standoffs where you will mount the Cruze Culture engine cover onto.
- Place the aluminum washer with the rubber backing, then the spacer, then the engine cover, and then the washer with the bolt.
- Then tighten it down and put the oil cap back on.
- Only will work with the OEM or GM Performance intake.
- 1 Engine Cover with Cruze Culture Cutout.
- 3 1 1/2" Aluminum Unthreaded Spacers.
- 3 M6x1mm Stainless Steel Button Head Hex Drive Screws.
- 3 Aluminum Washers with Neoprene Rubber Sealing.
- Made in the USA here at Cruze Culture!
- Matte Black
- Raw Aluminum ($10)