16-19 Chevrolet Cruze BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers are perfect for driving your car on the street and occasional road course duty. Easily accessible adjustment knobs allow for fine tuning your suspension's compression and rebound. Want to go lower? Simply adjust your vehicle's ride height through the shock body. Choose how low or high you want your vehicle— no preset ride height here, and BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in place. All of BC Racing coilover systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, reliable, and attractive coilover system at an affordable price.Features:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Upgrade your rear springs with Swift Springs 5" or 6" springs to go extra low in the rear. Swift spring upgrade is not available for the front springs due to the specific V barrel spring used. No other spring options are available.
Swift Spring upgrade is an additional $170.
Notice: Actual product may vary slightly from photos. Images are used for reference only.