16-19 Chevrolet Cruze 4H-TECH M32 Short Shifter Q2-Shift
This 4H-TECH Q2-Shift is especialy designed for the newer model M20 and M32 Transmissions which are fitted with the upgraded shifter shaft (All Opel/Vauxhall and Chevrolet cars from model year 2017). This Q2 Shift is a next version of our very popular Q-Shift. (which is still available for the older type M32 transmissions from 2004-2012)
A real power shifter which reduces shift times, so up coming gears can be engaged faster. By fitting this shift linkage you will have a gear throw shortening of about 25%.
The factory gear stick model and height remains unchanged. The short shifter will be fitted on top of the gearbox where the shift linkage is located. Gear changes are much quicker and precise.
One of the must have modifications to your car!
Shifting with this Q2 Short shifter feels almost like a rally sequential gearbox, "click-clack"
- Improves performance
- Faster Shifting
- Made and designed in the Netherlands by 4H-TECH
- 25% Shortened gear throw
- Easy to install and operate
- Made of very high quality tensile steel
- Hardened inner parts
- 4H-TECH Red powder coating
- Completely reversible to stock
- No modification necessary to the gear stick itself.
- No re-adjustments required
- No special tools required
- Patented design
- Shift linkage from high quality tensile Steel
- Fitting pin
- Copper ring
- Locking pin
- 4H-TECH Sticker
- Fitting instructions
- Chevrolet Cruze 2016-2019
- Important! The M32 gearbox in your car can be fitted with 3 different types of shifter systems. They are all complete different from each other. It depends on the year of manufacture which shifter system is fitted by GM. Not sure which 4H-TECH Short Shifter will fit your M32 gearbox? Here's a little help! (click)
- Still not sure if this Q2-Shift will fit your car? No problem. Just send an email to (4H-TECH@short-shifters.com), and put the VIN number (chassis number) of your car in it. 4H-Tech will reply as soon as possible with the answer if this Q2-Shift will fit your car.
- Click here for Installation Instructions for this Product.